MARKETING & CONSULTING SOLUTIONS
At Lev Promotions, we know that marketing
can be a mysterious thing.
- How do you know what you should be doing?
- How will you know if it's working?
- How much money/time/effort will I need to invest?
We also know that there are a lot of options out there when it comes to marketing:
- Traditional vs. New
- Free vs. Costly
- What you know. vs. What someone else is doing.
There is a lot to consider when it comes to marketing, but here are the four things we think are the most important to keep in mind:
- Provide good (but great would be better) customer service. Without customer service standards that your customers would rate as good to great, don't bother spending even one cent on other marketing; you'll need those pennies when you go bankrupt.
- Your marketing strategies should make sense to you. No matter how successful someone says a strategy can be, it won't be for you if it doesn't make sense to you. Let's face it, how likely are you to put it into action, execute it properly, or give it your attention if you are uncomfortable with it?
- Your marketing strategies also have to make sense given who your target market is. If you're putting a plan into play that doesn't take your target marketing into consideration, then what kind of results are your realistically expecting. After all, no matter how much you want to advertise on the radio, if you're selling hearing aids, is that the best place to be?
- Your business is unique, even if there are tens or hundreds or thousands of other businesses that offer the same type of products and/or services. You shouldn't be marketing yourself in exactly the same way that your competition does for a number of reasons. Want a list of those reason? Just ask!
What Lev Promotions can do for you
- Promotional Products
- Trade Show Staff Training
- Trade Show Exhibit Design
- Traffic Builders for Trade Show Exhibits
- Graphics/Signage for Events & Trade Shows
- Marketing Event Planning
- Pre-Event and Post-Event Marketing
- Marketing Collateral Design and Printing
- Strategic Marketing Plan
- E-Mail Newsletter Services
- Marketing Audits
- Social Media Coordinator
- Graphic Design
- and more
You won't find turnkey marketing programs at Lev Promotions. We know that every company's needs and resources are different. Our marketing solution recommendations are customized to you and based on understanding your overall business - that means looking at your industry as a whole, your particular target market, your branding, your resources (time, budget and people) and your abilities to execute (or outsource) our recommendations.
Click on a link below to learn more about our three areas of expertise:
Want to know more?
*Consultations are in person or by phone, depending on location. Valid for first consultation only.