A mug can be a(n):
1. memo (imprint with important company dates, announcements, etc.).
2. shirt box (stuff with an imprinted T-shirt).
3. planter (put a layer of small rock or gravel in the bottom first for drainage).
4. candle holder.
5. calendar (imprint a calendar on one side, company message on the other).
6. desk caddy (fill with imprinted pens, pencils, small ruler, letter opener, etc.).
7. candy dispenser.
8. unique invitation (imprint invitation on side - another twist: require that they bring the invitation with them to the event).
9. presentation container (insert sample product).
10. award (imprint with achievement - consider gold imprint).
11. thank-you gift (wrap in cellophane and clinch with a ribbon at the top).
12. tool box (insert mini-screwdrivers, mini-flashlight, tape measure, etc.).
13. first-aid kit (insert bandages, headache medicine, etc.).
14. hangover kit (insert headache medicine, ear plugs, phone number for AA, etc.).
15. cold-recovery kit, AKA "get yourself back to work" kit (imprint with good wishes, fill with chicken soup mix, a thermometer, cold medicine, etc.).
16. wedding favor (fill with birdseed to send off the bridal couple).
17. business card (imprint with a business card on side -- sure to be remembered).
18. sewing kit (insert sewing supplies).
19. coin catcher (insert coin rollers -- great alternative to the old piggy bank).
20. holiday greeting card (imprint with sentiment of choice).
21. frequent diner card (imprint with offer on side, redeemed with every visit for a free or discounted beverage).
22. commemorative souvenir (imprint with event info or picture).
23. fundraiser (imprint with worthy cause or discount offers -- then sell it).
24. premium (insert product or attach to product as an added premium with purchase).
25. hardware storage container (nuts/bolts).
26. sugar packet dispenser.
27. soup bowl (insert cup-o-soup packet and spoon).
28. political statement (imprint with candidate photo and info).
29. history lesson (imprint with historical dates/info).
30. recipe card (imprint with recipe).
31. paper clip dispenser (fill with unique paper clip).
32. reminder ("Change the batteries in your smoke detectors when Daylight Savings Time changes.").
33. company brochure (imprint with company info, mission statement, etc.).
34. map (imprint a map on it).
35. mini-blueprint (imprint with floor plan - what a great idea for a home builder!).
36. written guarantee (no fine print here - "We're proud to display our guarantee").
37. safety program reinforcer (imprint with safety protocols).
38. instruction manual (no excuse for not following instructions).
39. scavenger hunt game (imprint with list of items to find).
40. operation manual (can be fun or serious).
41. company policy manual (excellent reinforcement).
67. feng shui garden (fill with sand, add pebbles, tiny rake).
68. computer aid (imprint with list of computer shortcuts for a particular program).
69. fire safety map (imprint with floor plan showing fire exits).
70. in/out sign for the desk (imprint with "I'll be back in a moment" on one side, and "Out to lunch" on the other).
71. weight-loss aid (imprint with calorie info and/or how many minutes of exercise it takes to burn off a Twinkie, etc.).
72. awareness tool (imprint with important statistics, etc.).
73. work of art (the imprint area is your canvas, let your creativity soar!).
74. schedule (sport games, etc.).
75. menu (imprint with restaurant menu, kid's menu, senior's menu, breakfast menu, etc.).
76. container to bake "mug recipes" in. (Find a recipe you like and include the ingredients and directions. You can Google "mug recipes" to get many recipes.)
77. tiddlywinks game. (Use the mug as "the pot" - go to www.etwa.org for the rules of tiddlywinks - simplified version)
78. brush holder (for make-up brushes or paint brushes for crafters).
79. appointment getter. (Send to a prospect filled with something and include a letter to pique interest to hear more. Now make an in-person appointment to get your foot in the door)
80. stress kit (holding a stress ball or aroma therapy oils)
81. toothbrush holder (and a tube of toothpaste).
82. seedling starter (reusable).
83. scoop for bulk foods such as grain (leave in bucket).
84. traveler's refresher kit (filled with refresher towels, a small soaps).
85. relaxation pack (insert coffee and sugar sachets, herbal & standard teas with a long life milk and a teaspoon