Are Your Marketing Events Marketing Focused?
There are many marketing strategies out there. One of the most effective and fun ways to market is through a marketing event, but do you know what event marketing really means?
First of all, what are some types of marketing events?
• Open House
• Grand Opening
• Anniversary Celebration
• Celebration of a Move to a New Location
• Business Milestone (e.g. Millionth Customer)
• New Product/Service Introduction
• Client or Employee Appreciation
• Fundraiser or Social Action Event
• and more…
The hardest part about a successfu
l marketing event is keeping the marketing aspect of it well-incorporated in the planning, but not too in-your-face for the attendees. There is some finesse involved, as you don't want to lose the marketing message, but you want to keep the event fun and something that will be talked about.