TRADE SHOW MARKETING
Are You Getting the Most out of Your Trade Show Exhibits?
Did you know that trade shows can be a far more cost-effective way to connect with and market to customers and prospects than individual sales calls?
Consider this about trade shows exhibits:
- Many of the people on your radar attend these shows – you can leverage time with all these people in one place over the course of the show, reducing or eliminating cold calls by your sales staff.
- People you may never have thought to connect with attend these shows.
- You can target people with pre-show marketing to encourage booth
- Take the time to set up private meetings with your best clients and hottest prospects on the show floor, a hospitality suite, or for a meal.
- If you have a product that is large or very heavy and can’t easily be transported on regular sales calls, your exhibit may be the perfect place to do hands-on product demonstrations!
- can help you choose the right trade shows to so you make the most of your resources to achieve your goals.
- can create pre-show and/or at-show marketing strategies to boost booth visits by your target market.
- ensures better results by designing a post-show follow-up strategy.
- develops signage and graphics to intrigue people who are “just passing by.”
- increases excitement at your booth with at-show promotions that will entice greater booth traffic.
- trains your staff to be more effective in a trade show environment – it is a different set of skills than a sales call.
Whether it’s your first or your 1,001st time exhibiting at a trade show, good marketing strategies, staff training and effective booth graphics can be the difference between just being there and seeing significant results.